Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Laos Mar Hotel at Rocky Point, Mexico: Pictures

Beachbum45 sent me the following photos with this note: "3 or so years ago I stayed at the Laos Mar Hotel in Rocky Point while on a business trip and I took these pictures. I thought I'd see if your readers would be interested in them. I had a very nice stay and though you don't hear much about that hotel it was very comfortable and well kept up. I would stay there again. Is this too much like a commercial?"

Well, beachbum45, I'd say it's more like a review than a commercial and I for one was interested to see your pics because I've never stayed there. So thanks! Because there are 11 pictures, I've decided to present them as a slide show to save space...




Thank you, beachbum45!

If you have some photos of Rocky Point/Puerto Penasco you'd like to share, email them to me at lahuerita2@gmail.com I'll be happy to post them!

Rocky Point Tides- News From Puerto Penasco © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO