It's cold and flu season, and at our house we've been stricken down with colds. It's better than having the flu, but that isn't much consolation in my current state of self pitying misery.
As a result I haven't been feeling much like either cooking or posting new recipes, so instead I'm going to remind you of some of the recipes I've posted in the past. Just in case you may have missed them, doncha know.
So here are the top ten most popular recipes I've posted over the years, as evidenced by how many times they've been viewed. In order from 1 to 10:
- Pollo Asado al Carbon: Finger Lickin' Good in Mexico
- Pan Telera: Make Your Own Torta Rolls
- Mexican Chocolate Decadence: Get Some
- CAPIROTADA: Mexican Bread Pudding for Lent
- Huevos Motuleños: Breakfast of Champions
- Camarones al Ajillo: Shrimp in Garlic Sauce
- Chile Colorado con Carne
- Stuffed Jalapenos
- Pozole Rojo: A Rich, Meaty and Delicious Mexican Treasure
- Aji de Gallina
If you have a favorite recipe for a Mexican or Mexican-inspired dish, I'd love to add it to our recipe box! email firstname.lastname@example.org (and put "recipe" in the subject box so I'll know what it's about)