Sunday, November 29, 2009

R Dub ReviewsTaqueria El Tio Juan, Puerto Peñasco

Since I've been so off my game lately that I even failed to post a recipe last Thursday (well, it was Thanksgiving, after all) and I'm still not up to par, I thought I'd entertain you with a YouTube from R Dub!'s famous International Taco Inspection. This video showcases El Tio Juan's on Calle 13. Will this be another 5-Sombrero inspection?



As R Dub says: "Taqueria El Tio Juan's lies in the heart of Rocky Point's Calle 13. On a street filled with restaurants, stands, carts, and taco establishments of all kinds, something about Juan's open-air, half-stand, half-restaurant-looking set-up was appealing. Maybe it was the colorful tile on the floor, or the smell of carne on the grill that called you in; or the rows of old school Coca-Cola plastic tables, and patrons of all ages that seemed to be having fun. Whatever it was that brought me to Uncle Juan's, I was glad I came. Get ready for some of the best tacos ever!"

Be sure to visit The Taco Review: Searching for the perfect taco... one truck at a time!

But the burning question of the day is this: When El Gitano eats there, does he put ketchup on his tacos? :-P
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain