Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Could Just Scream!


Earlier this month I thought all my computer issues were behind me. I confidently spoke of new posts I was working on, which should have been published last week. Alas! I spoke too soon.

The thing that caused my issues with my laptop-- the thing I paid to get fixed-- did not in fact get fixed and on top of that a particularly evil trojan invaded (again!) and KABOOM! Down goes McGinty (as my old Swedish granny used to say). And this time it took everything with it.

So I lost the stuff I was working on and have to start all over again.

I am NOT a happy camper.

There WILL be a new Gypsy published on Friday, though. Thank gawd for the Gypsy.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to reboot myself.

Thanks for keeping things alive with your comments all this time. Even you, Happy. :-)

I'll be back...
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain